Our society is a highly materialistic one. It encourages consumerism without warning people about hoarding and wasteful, impulsive purchases. After all, it is all about business these days so the more #people buy, the more money businesses make. In the recent years, the minimalist lifestyle has gained popularity among those who wanted to go against a lifestyle of wasteful consumerism. For the past year, I myself have been experimenting with this lifestyle. And even with the small and gradual changes I’ve made, I find minimalism to be life changing. Allow me to share some #benefits of a minimalist lifestyle.
1. You Have More Savings
Obviously, if you are not spending your money on #things, then more of it goes to your savings and/or investments.
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 98315
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 68910
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6239
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6163
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 56522