Our society is a highly materialistic one. It encourages consumerism without warning people about hoarding and wasteful, impulsive purchases. After all, it is all about business these days so the more #people buy, the more money businesses make. In the recent years, the minimalist lifestyle has gained popularity among those who wanted to go against a lifestyle of wasteful consumerism. For the past year, I myself have been experimenting with this lifestyle. And even with the small and gradual changes I’ve made, I find minimalism to be life changing. Allow me to share some #benefits of a minimalist lifestyle.
1. You Have More Savings
Obviously, if you are not spending your money on #things, then more of it goes to your savings and/or investments.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7804
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6163
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5775
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4985
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38717