A good scale is essential for successful dieting, but how do you know when you’ve got it right? Here are my eight tips on buying a good scale, and getting the most out of it!
1. Make Sure It is Accurate ...
As painful as it may be, you need to have an accurate reading of your #weight at the start of the diet to be able to log achievements throughout it. Old scales that use a spring mechanism should be avoided, as these will wear out. Instead, choose a scale that is easily set to zero.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6405
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418