We all know we're supposed to be working out, getting three days of cardio for half an hour each day, but it can be so boring, just bouncing around on the elliptical or running on the treadmill! If you're getting bored at the gym, you're more likely to stop going, and that's not good! So here's a list of 7 #things to do while you're using the treadmill or elliptical to keep you occupied and to help you keep going.
1. Read on Your Kindle
If you like the idea of reading a book or magazine while you're using the treadmill or elliptical, but don't want the hassle of changing pages or the bulk of a book, try reading on a Kindle. It's a lot thinner and lighter, and can hold thousands of books, magazines, and newspapers. Cool!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7804
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6163
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5775
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4985
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38717