I learned from my mother that being a #girl doesn’t mean you can’t fix something on your own. I watched her repair things around the house that most #people would have called a repairman for. She’s an amazing #woman. I have one advantage over her today; I have access to the Internet. This is a fantastic source of information. With this in mind, here are 7 steps on learning how to fix #things around the house on your own.
7. Decide if You Can Fix It on Your Own
Photo Credit: GoodMolecules (here and there....)
There are some things around the house that I never mess with and one of these is electrical work. I’m not a licensed electrician and don’t feel like I could safely make repairs in this area. Sometimes you have to know your limits and what you are capable of. For example, if something requires heavy lifting and you have a bad back, then it would be better to hire the help needed and not risk injury to yourself.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6876
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5335
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 41112
- 3 All Natural Homemade Beauty Products for Glowing Skin ... 3495