1. Gather up your other single girlfriends for a night at the movies. Be sure to pick something that's anti-romantic – no sappy chick flicks allowed! Be sure to get giant buckets of popcorn to share.
2. Host an Anti-Valentine's Day party. Go with a "Love Hurts" theme and use all black decorations. No flowers, no cards, no candy… just good food, good friends, and good drinks!
3. Treat yourself to a spa day. Get a massage, a facial, or a pedicure – alone or with some girlfriends. Make yourself feel special and pampered!
4. Get out of town! Plan a special trip to some place you've always wanted to visit. It could be something as dramatic as a foreign cruise or as simple as a day trip- enjoy being able to just do something you and only you want to do.
5. Go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant with other single friends. Treat yourself to some place really special, and get a delicious dessert – you don't have to share it!
6. Or, make it a night in to avoid seeing all the couples packing the restaurants. Rent a few guy-bashing movies, pop a big bowl of popcorn, and remind yourself that it's great to be single - you get the couch all to yourself!
7. Got nieces or nephews? Be the "cool aunt" and volunteer to #baby sit. Take the kids to an indoor playground, and then go out to eat junk their parents never let them have. They'll love you forever!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7593
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6083
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4603
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36817