It is the era of modern technology. Gone are the days when people had no choice but to give up on their flaws, but now, thanks to technological advancements, almost nothing is impossible, mind-blowing improvements are now mundane in most fields - whether it is medicine, science, or lifestyle.
1. What is Dental Implantation?
If you have lost a tooth for some unfortunate reason or it has decayed and had to be removed or you are simply unhappy with your existing dentures or gaps then all of your issues can be resolved through dental implants.
Dental implantation is a process by which a screw-like implant made of titanium is placed into the gum to work as a root for the missing tooth. Titanium, a strong and durable element, is compatible with human tissue. On top of the embedded metal pin there is an implant abutment which connects the root to the artificial tooth called the crown. This has become the most common and most successful form of dental treatment.
2. Dental Implants in Turkey
This dental treatment is often considered very expensive but Turkey offers less expensive dental work. Patients can save from 50% to 70% on UK dental prices in Turkey. Due to the convenience and affordability, Turkey is called the dental holiday destination.
One can easily access reliable and economical dental implant procedures at denatur.com. Some of the best dental centers of Turkey dental implantation are located in Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Fethiye and Marmaris.
3. Types of Dental Implants
Single tooth implants, multiple implants, two stage dental implants, single stage implants, mini implants, all-on-four, immediate load dental implants, all-on-six, three-on-six are the choices of dental implants.
There are different kinds of treatments depending on the condition of your teeth and health of the jawbone. The final estimate will vary.
Our jawbone starts to deteriorate when we have lost teeth for about one or two years and if they are replaced with removable prostheses. At the loss of our multiple teeth, we can opt for full mouth dental implant.
- All-on-four: It allows you to place four implants without bone grafting by using a set of temporary teeth placed the same day or very soon thereafter. Additionally the implants are located towards the front of the mouth, often reducing or eliminating the need for extensive bone grafts. The implants can be instantly placed after surgery is complete with the guarantee of quick restoration and functionality of your teeth.
Price: This treatment can cost around £ 2.200,00
- All-on-six: This method includes six implants; two of them are placed vertically in the front while the other two pairs are installed on both sides. It is used to restore the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in one complete bridge and this is often called full mouth dental implants restoration or full arch replacement. More implants make the process secure and stable.
Price: It can cost near £ 3.300,00
- Three-on-six: This restoration procedure is used to replace all of the upper and lower teeth of the mouth. In this method, six implants are placed on one arch of the mouth with three directly attached bridges which create a beautiful smile and function and feel like natural teeth.
Price: This treatment costs around £ 3.300,00
Turkish dental implants receive excellent reviews from patients from around the world and are considered to be the safest and most affordable alternative to much more expensive domestic dental work. If a perfect smile is what you are looking for, dental implants will deliver just that in no time.