For those of you who are regulars here at Ask Fashion Kitty, you know what time it is. It's Clothes off My Back Extravaganza time. Tomorrow I am going home for the holidays and here is what I plan on wearing while I am gone. I realize I will probably freeze my ass off but you know what ... I don't care. I will have on tights with every outfit and hopefully my Mom will have a nice warm coat waiting for me when I get home.
I am not sure how often I will be posting while I am away but I will be updating my Twitter, so still come to the site to check in on me.
• Outfit #1- Dress by Alice Temperly, boots by Sam Edelman, red tights from Target, watch Mossimo, earrings from Target, scarf is vintage.
• Outfit #2- Dress (or is it a sweat shirt) by Norma Kamali, shoes Michael Kors, black opaque tights, leopard headband from Target.
• Outfit #3- long shorts by LAMB (I will rock some tights underneath), green tank by Generra, cardigan some Italian designer that I can't remember.
• Outfit #4- Sweater (that I wear as a dress) by LaRok, black mini dress underneath, cashmere leggings with snap details by Young, Broke & Fabulous, shoes Michael Kors, earrings from Fred Segal, braided headband from Target.
• Outfit #5- Jeans by True Religion, cashmere sweater by Betsey Johnson, leopard pashmina, tank by Mossimo. • Outfit #6- Boyfriend cardigan by LaRok, Warrior tank by LaRok, corduroy shorts by LaRok, black textured tights from Target, will probably wear with my EMU boots.
• Outfit #7- Jeans by Taverniti So, hoodie by LaRok, tank from random store in Santa Monica, leopard belt, earrings by Betsey Johnson.
• Outfit #8- "fur" vest by VOOM, sequin tunic by Isaac Mizrahi, leggings from Target, fingerless gloves by Alice Temperly.
Please rate this article