There was a time when I felt like I was the Queen of first dates that rarely turned into a second date. It was happening so often that I was beginning to develop a serious complex. Thoughts of what might be wrong with me seemed commonplace and I actually avoided some dates simply because I didn’t want to feel that tinge of rejection I just knew was coming.
Perhaps a little life lesson in How to Get a Second Date would be beneficial to some who might not be able to see what’s happening to cause their lack of returns.
Some key elements I found while doing a search on this very topic are:
• Perhaps you’re going out with the wrong ‘type’ of person
• When conversing, do you ask about them?
• Do you listen or do you carry the entire conversation?
• Are you sending out the wrong or negative signals?
• Are you showing signs of excess emotional baggage in tow?
• Do you talk about ex’s too much?
What are some of the reasons you turn down the offer of a second date?