Let’s #face it, house cleaning is a chore that most women end up doing and most men end up shirking. Show me a man who regularly helps to clean up and I’ll show you a #woman with a gun to his head. Getting your man to clean is a difficult task but not insurmountable. Here are 7 ways to get your #man to participate in regular house cleaning.
1. Ask Him Nicely to Clean up
It may seem like an obvious tip but have you actually ever asked him nicely to clean up? Chances are, you’ve been seeing so much of his junk lying around that by the #time you finally see his face, this splurge of irritation comes forth in the form of yelling and nagging. Before you begin any more serious attempts to get him to do some house cleaning, try asking him nicely to help. It just might work.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8334
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6556
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5195
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518