While hammering out the details of their divorce, Star magazine reports Britney Spears said to Kevin Federline: "You're the biggest mistake I've ever made, but thank you for my babies." Star is also reporting that K-Fed is going to get $13 million in the divorce, way more than the $1 million sum that was previously reported. Other details of the divorce are:
• A 2004 pre-nup called for K-Fed to get $250,000 for each year of their marriage, but Spears upped that figure to $500,000 to speed up the negotiations.
• He receives half the proceeds from their Malibu mansion, which is on the market for $13.5 million.
• $25,000 a month in child support for each of the couple's two children until they reach 18. He also gets custody of the boys four days a week.
• Federline gets to keep all the gifts Spears bought them during their marriage.
• He's forbidden from writing a tell-all about their marriage.
I know Britney Spears had a breakdown, but she must've murdered somebody in rehab for the judge to award K-Fed more than 50% custody of the children. And what kind of insane child support requires $25,000 a month? I mean, yeah, solid gold diapers are important, but I dunno if I'd say they were a necessity.