If you’re thinking about getting a tattoo, you’re probably concerned about the design right now, and where exactly it ought to go… on your ankle? Your wrist? How much will it hurt? And, heaven forbid, what if you change your mind later? As someone with a few tattoos, and even some experience in having them removed, I can help answer some of your questions! Here are 7 #things to consider about tattoos…
1. They’re Pretty Permanent
While laser tattoo removal is possible, it’s expensive, painful, and it may not work on all tattoos. Colored inks, like blues and yellows, are very difficult to remove, so if you’re considering a tattoo with those colors, make 100% certain you want it, exactly, because there’s no turning back once it’s done! In fact, some die-hard #tattoo artists wont’ even hear talk of removal of one of their pieces of art, so again, be sure it’s what you want!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8314
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6526
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5185
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518