This recipe is a bit similar to the seven layer bars that you see on holidays but so extremely richer in its chocolate flavor and the aroma of these bars while baking is enough to make your mouth water.
One of the easiest dessert recipes to make and is a perfect gift idea especially on special occasions.
The coconut and chocolate compliments each other perfectly making these chocolate bars superbly delicious.
I have to warn you though;
these bars will make you disappointed because of its fabulous taste they will be gone before you know it so you better bake more of these.
• 1 pkg.
(18.25 oz.) German chocolate cake mix
• 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/3 cups flaked sweetened coconut, divided
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Semi-Sweet & Premier White Morsels, divided
• Preheat oven to 350° F.
• Pour cake mix into large bowl;
cut in butter and lightly beaten egg with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
• Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl;
beat until well combined.
Stir in 1 cup coconut, nuts and 1/2 cup Swirled Morsels.
• Spread mixture evenly over base;
sprinkle with remaining coconut and Swirled Morsels.
Lightly press down morsels.
• Bake for 30 to 32 minutes or until center is almost set.
Center will firm when cool.
Cool in pan on wire rack.
Cut into bars.
- Girls Who Love Coconut Water 🌴Will Adore These Recipes 🍓🍑 ...
- 7 Sweet and Slimming Coconut Cookie Recipes That You'll Just Love ...
- 10 Hershey Chocolate Lover Recipes ...
- 22 Bunless Sandwiches 🌯 for Girls Watching Their Carbs ⚖️ ...
- Protein Packed 👊🏼 Breakfasts 🍳 to Fuel You ⛽️ until Lunch 🕐 ...
- 25 Ways to Beat 👊🏼 the Bloat 😫 ...