Another year gone by, another year to come! Every year seems plentiful if you keep your watch on the ever-fickle world of fashion. What was in a year ago is not so in now, in some cases though, trends prevail. This can be interpreted on a personal level too. December is a time to reflect back on the year and think good thoughts; I never think it's healthy to start a new year as a negative Nancy. So let's raise our glasses and kick up our booties in an ode to 2007. Here are some things to get me through the stressful, but blissful, final month of the year.
• Jetsetting is on my mind and I think it's time I invest in some posh luggage, like this Samsonite Vintage Duffel on Wheels ($600).
• Resort collections means new and fresh clothes. This Tracy Reese Three Tone Knit Dress ($360) is adorable.
• I am officially in love with the Yves Saint Laurent black quilted patent leather 'Tribute' large tote ($1,195). Not because it's in the ads with Gisele, because I prefer a hobo style and this is sleek as hell.
• This Jay Godrey Zip Back Stretch Pencil Skirt ($285) is so Robert Palmer girl. Check out the zipper down the back!
• Yes, I sport fingerless gloves. These 3.1 Phillip Lim Short Fingerless Gloves in Heather ($150) will match everything and prevent manicure mess-ups!
Please rate this article