Cricket #lovers in England claim the sport is the national game and actually they have a point as it was around hundreds of years before football. To most #people though, cricket is an unfathomable game with strange rules played in games that last for days. It’s also one of those sports that’s actually fairly limited at #world level with mainly just the British Commonwealth fielding teams – other than Holland, surprisingly. It’s a funny old game but I happen to love it so here are 7 points of cricket explained.
1. Cricket Explained to a Newcomer
You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that’s been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next #man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the #time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the #men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7834
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6183
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5895
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5005
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38717