I love fall, and all of the holidays that come along with it, from Columbus Day to Halloween to, of course, Thanksgiving! It’s the ideal time to celebrate the season with friends and family and to (as the name implies) give thanks for all of the wonderful #people in your life.
1. Pottery Barn Birch Pillar Candle
These candles must have been designed for the season. They remind me so much of real birch trees, slender and delicate, with leaves that turn deep yellow like shimmering gold coins. If you love birch trees too, these would be such a gorgeous addition to your Thanksgiving, and fall, décor!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8064
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6315
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6233
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5095
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39918