I gave you a list of craft projects for Easter a few weeks ago. Since Easter is already this weekend, I thought it would be fitting to give you here baking and cooking projects fit for the holiday. Hopefully, you'll still have #time to buy the ingredients needed for these recipes. Don't worry, most of these Easter treats to make are very easy to tackle.
This is courtesy of Cute Food for Kids. The little #people in your life would love to wake up to this adorable breakfast food, for sure. This will smell oh-so-good, too. I've always loved the aroma of almost-burning bread.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7563
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6053
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4875
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4103
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36217