• Rachael Ray is looking for the next celebrity chef.
• Speaking of celebrity chefs, Anthony Bourdain was a guest judge on a surprising new episode of Top Chef.
• And while we're on the topic of Top Chef, check out our quick chat with season two winner Ilan Hall.
• If fried dough sounds too sinful, give baked doughnuts a try instead.
• This week I opted for old school flavored nilla wafers and banana ice cream sandwichees.
• Party went off to Spain and ended up planning an impromptu concert. Take her tips and you can do it too!
• If a foreign adventure is not in your future, how about making room for a chocolate one.
• Love a great steak? How about one that's been made into a wig?
• I love corn chowder! Here's a beginner and expert way to make it.
• And finally, I'm not crying, I'm just making a lasagna... for one.
Please rate this article