• We've been busy "traveling" around the globe this week. We've spotlighted cuisine from Indonesia, Mexico, Ethiopia, Japan and France.
• We also planned a fantastic travel party complete with passport invitations and themed rooms.
• We also talked about the differences between American McDonald's and international ones.
• And if you are going on a trip, be sure to check out the skymall catalog. If you aren't going, don't worry, I've found the 12 foodie products you need to check out.
• If you want to plan a trip, check out our top 10 foodie destinations.
• Did you see Giada in Esquire? I'm not so sure I enjoy the photos...
• Would you go on a naked culinary adventure?
• This week's ice cream sandwich is a lovely dulce de leche ice cream smooshed between chocolate covered graham crackers.
• In reality tv news: during a weird finale, Amy was declared the next food network star, Top Chef dulled me with a "watch what happens" reunion special, and Ramsay proved he was a good guy by giving Julia a culinary school education.
Please rate this article