Way Too Long


Now here's that language difference again. You Americans call the hair thats falls onto your forehead - bangs. We in the UK call it a fringe. What do Americans call the tassels that hang around a lampshade? Is it a fringe?

This fringe is way too long and would get caught in the vacuum cleaner or as we call it the hoover.

From Style Park

Explore more ...