1. First Day: 1/2 Cup Oatmeal, 1/2 Cup Egg Whites, 1/2 Banana and 1 Cup of Berries
Another option is: 1 cup spinach, ½ cup veggies, 3 egg whites, and 1 whole egg. You can also add some mushrooms, tomatoes, or 1 slice of Ezekiel bread (or other grain bread). In the first day, you can also add dairy products (like 1 cup of yogurt) before every meal. This is a great start to your 7 day fat burning diet plan.
2. Second Day: Grilled Chicken Breasts with Asparagus, Sardines Served with Green Salad, and Baked Tilapia with Broccoli and Extra Vegetables during the Day
This will be enough for the entire day. Choose 2 meals, and for dinner have only salad and juice.
3. Third Day: Proteins, Healthy Carbohydrates, and You Can Increase Your Vegetable Intake as Well
Have 1 can of tuna with 1/2 yam, 2 tablespoons of salsa, grilled tofu with 1/2 cup of brown rice, and 10-12 walnuts. Another meal option is kidney beans with 1/2 sliced avocado and 1/2 cup of quinoa.
4. Fourth Day: Increase Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals
Either have a scoop of protein powder and almond milk, or water; 2 tablespoons of hummus, and one cup of celery or carrots; or 1 tablespoon of natural nut butter and 1 apple.
5. Fifth Day: Lots of Vegetables and Protein
Have grilled chicken or grilled turkey combined with mixed greens. Your second meal can be a lean beef burger with carrots, peppers, or onions. A third option is to have chickpeas with mushrooms, peppers, and parsley, or lemon juice.
6. Sixth Day: (optional)
If you go for it, have cinnamon and cottage cheese as your first option. Then, cinnamon and plain natural yogurt, almond milk, or protein powder as your second.
7. Seventh Day: Prepare the Meals You Liked the Most during the 7-day Diet Plan
Some tips for the 7 day fat burning diet plan: Your food intake should include 5-6 meals per day, at intervals of 2-3 hours. Be aware of your calorie intake. The daily recommendation is 1500-1600 calories. If you want to calculate your caloric intake, use a calorie calculator and make the necessary adjustments. Increase your sources of protein by including egg whites, fish, tofu, lentils, and beans in your diet. Increase your intake of healthy fats be eating olive oil, seeds, nuts, wild salmon and avocado, as they are important for your immune system. Healthy carbohydrates like lentils, beans, fruits, and vegetables should also be increased on this diet plan if you find yourself weak during the day. Will you try it?