For many of us, September means back to school and new seasons of our favorite television shows. For others it means long hot days, and the opportunity to take advantage of the last few weeks of summer. No matter what it means to you, here are a few things that you must have and can't miss out on.
• If you plan on curling up on the sofa for the season premiere of your favorite shows, then you'll definitely need a tv tray. There are many different kinds available, so find one that suits your needs (height etc.), but I really like the VPb_Veyko Ponyboy that I found via Design Sponge.
• The final days of summer means that there's still time to get out and have a picnic. Before leaving, transfer your wine to a Klean Kanteen Wine Carafe before you head out.
• If you've got little ones in school, then bake sales might be a part of your future. With the Best Bake Sale Ever Cookbook, your treats will surely sell out in no time.
• Whether you're headed to school, work or a fun outing, Cowgirl Creamery's signature MT Tam cheese will definitely hit the right spot.
• And finally, If you're learning to cook for one
Please rate this article