I have to say, Sephora has some really great ideas. First it was presenting a fragrance gift certificate in a more enjoyable way. Now they have a kit that let's you try a variety of travel-safe sun protection products.
For $22, you can purchase Sephora's new Sun Safety Kit packed with trial versions of products from well known brands. This is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of suncreen for a few reasons. First, 100% of the net profits (that's $18.23 of the $22.00 purchase price) will be given to the Skin Cancer Foundation. Second, this is what it contains:
• Murad Waterproof Sunblock SPF 30
• Bliss Sunban Face SPF 30+
• Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Care SPF 30
• Juice Beauty SPF 15 Tinted Lip Moisturizer in Playful
• Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Moisture Lotion SPF 30
• Korres Natural Products Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30
• Cosmedicine Global Health Face SPF 30
• DDF Glossy Lip Therapy SPF 15.
All of this in a cute little, FDA approved bag. To support a great cause and get to play with these products is a great way to spend your money.