I bet you want to look great, to have your own personal style in clothes, make-up and hair, but how to do it all without spending much time and money.
The solution is GlamourStylist.com - the first ever Online Stylist club, where real Hollywood stylists consult you on any question you have regarding your look. Tips, tutorials, consultations - absolutely everything available. It's free to join!
What you should know before making any changes to your image ( tips from GlamourStylist.com ):
1. Think about your personal style. Do you like traditional clothes? Or you are modern with some punk attitude? Fashion forward perhaps, daring even? Just find this out. This will take you in the right direction.
**2. **What is the reason you are trying to develop your own personal style? What is the reasoning behind it? You want to be more noticeable, for the opposite sex or just for fun?
3. Find your niche part on your body. Heidi Klum uses her belly button, and has it stand out. Perhaps your neck, ears, eyes, chest, etc. Pick your favorite part and do something with it.
4. Fourth, because you know your personality, find a celebrity that has a similar taste as you. Get Glamour or In Style, find a celebrity that you would like to copy. Dress like them, and add your own flavor, and let your look evolve.
5. What would you change first? Your hair? Go to a salon. Your clothes? Go to the fashion district of your city. Jewelry? Find some nice boutique thrift stores with some antique or modern jewelry depending on your look. If you’re going for a huge change, pick out something with a new outfit and slowly incorporate it as jewelry, shirt, or scarf if you don't want a sudden change.
6. Rely on accessories first. Handbags, sunglasses, and bracelets are a great way to gradually infiltrate and destroy your old drab look with your new fashion personality.
Good luck in creating your personal style. Make sure you incorporate your new fashion to hide some flaws in your body. Believe me everyone has them, just hide them well, or even better, accentuate your assets! Have fun doing it, but make sure you experiment and ask for people's opinions in most of what you do. But overall, **enjoy yourself by expressing your new personal fashion style with GlamourStylist.com