Inspired by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, the **Givenchy Holiday 2007 collection** includes some fab limited edition items, as well as a few Givenchy classics that have been dressed up with a little extra sparkle for the holiday party season.
The standout of the collection - jewel-shaped Prisme Solitaire shimmer powder - is just stunning and would be perfect as a highlighter for face or body.
I'm loving the color palette of both the products and the packaging...can you guess why?
This gorgeous collection is available right now at Sephora, my dears, so you can ooh-and-aah (and order) all you want. The details:
• Prisme Solitaire All-Over Diamond-Effect Powder in Precious Diamond ($50)
• Captiv'Eyes Intense Volume Mascara in Extreme Black ($22)
• Lash Sparkles ($22) I definitely see a tube of this in my future...
• Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick in 11 Rose Desire ($26)
• Pop Gloss Crystal Diamond in Pure Diamond, Fancy Diamond ($22.50)
I hear that there are also matching nail polishes in Pure Diamond and Fancy Diamond, but not at Sephora. If anyone tracks those down, let me know!