BOOTS are the first must-have item this season.
But not all of them will do: **tall, to-the-knee boots **are the best footwear option for everything from full skirts to gauchos. For a great collection of knee-high boots view Gotham City Online as well as Shoe-shop.com
Lace-up styles, ruched looks and croc embossing are great alternatives to basic leather boots.
Another new footwear fashion trend is knee-high western boots. Bright colors as well as dark browns and blacks are preferable, ornaments and fur details will be a plus. The newest western boot collection you can view on Boot Barn.
BIG BAG is another basic element for a fashionable look this season.
From oversized hobo bags to large structured styles, the bold bag is this season's must-have. While luggage-sized satchels are around, the most manageable sizes are slightly oversized. For a new collection of big bags you can go to Forzieri.com UK
Other **MUST-HAVE ITEMS **are:
• Military-inspired jacket or coat
• Animal prints
• Fur trims
• Embellished jeans
• Bold jewelry - especially cuff bracelets
As for things ****from the past seasons, you can still wear:
• Boho: Layer your tiered skirts with a cropped jean jacket for cooler weather.
• Shrugs: Layer shrugs and tie-front ballet tops over long camisoles and sheer tops. Pair with denim or cropped pants.
• Chunky, ethnic jewelry: Mixes great with fall's teals and browns.
• Metallic shoes and bags: Still hot!
• Cropped pants: Wear with tall boots and a duster or long coat for a cool long-over-short look.
For **a new collection of designer clothes and accessories **visit:
Designer apparel, footwear and accessories at YOOX
To add fashionable **fur apparel ** to your wardrobe go to: