1. Be Mysterious with Chanel
If you're aiming for a sultry yet sophisticated look, what could be better than this sexy cat-eye and subtle pout? Oh, and smooth, radiant skin doesn't hurt either. This look is dramatic, so it's appropriate for an evening event, but too intense for daytime, so save it for your next dinner party. So what do you need to create this look?
How to Create the Chanel Look
1. Using the Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Radiant Gems or Bleu Célestes, apply the lightest shadow up to the brow-bone.
2. Next, using the medium shade, apply on the eyelid up to the crease, but slightly smudge it up toward the brow-bone.
3. Then with the darkest shadow, swipe on the lower half of the eyelid, slightly extending to the outer edges of the eye.
4. Then using the Intense Eye Pencil in Graphite, line the upper lashline carefully, drawing a thicker line as you draw outward, slightly extending past the edge of the eye to create a winged effect for the perfect cat eye.
5. Then apply 2-3 coats of Extracils Super Curl Lengthening Mascara.
7. Lastly, finish off this look with Irreellee Blush Silky Cheek Colour in Tea-Rose.