Hi Fashion Kitty!
1) For next fall/winter what will pants be like? Is the skinny jean over? What is the silhouette for pants and jeans, wide, straight, skinny, bootcut? What is the waistline, low on hips or at the waist?
2) In general what are some trends for next fall/winter?
3) I will be wearing suits a lot next fall/winter (darn graduating and growing up) what are some ideas on what to wear under a suit jacket besides, blouses and shells?
Thank you, fashion fan
Great questions...I have the answers. Here we go:
1. ) Fall/ Winter 07 Has Plenty in Store for Us. Here Are Some Key Trends for Pants
• Skinny will still be around, but wide legs are really making a comeback (thank goodness too)
• Low waist is being replaced by a more natural waist to high waist
• High waist trousers, wide legs, men's inspired fabrics like pinstripes, tweed, wool
• Colored denim in red, deep purples is supposed to be hot (juniors trend)
2. ) General Trends for Fall/ Winter 07
• Extreme lengths; floor length dresses and tiny mini skirts
• Tent and trapeze dresses, think 1960's (contemporary trend)
• Big dramatic sleeves
• Looser cuts in dresses and jackets
• Hot colors; burgundy, blue, green, gold, eggplant
• Beads, appliqu