O Dear Gawd, those boots AGAIN! I HATE those boots!
Back to the topic…
It appears that Britney may be taking things a bit more seriously these days. Before, it appeared as though she felt she was above the law.
In a last ditch effort of the judge overturning the order that she release her sons to former husband Kevin Federline, Britney Spears has obtained a drivers license for the state of California. Albeit, a temporary paper one, but still, she has one!
I say that’s all fine and good, but what’s that say about her effort to change? No one changes in two days!
* Britney was ordered to meet with a drug counselor and didn’t.
* Britney was ordered to submit to drug testing and didn’t.
* Britney was to ordered to enroll in parenting classes and didn’t.
* Britney was required to sign the judge’s order, and didn’t.
* Britney was ordered not to drive the boys around without a valid California drivers license.
Well, one out of 5 - yep she’s on a roll isn’t she?
Should the judge allow Britney to keep her children?
Should Britney Spears be allowed to keep her kids?
• Yes • No • Yes, with monitoring • Brangelina should adopt them View Results
list via celebritycowboy