Recently, I was researching an article on the increased popularity of some cosmetic procedures, and came across a data sheet from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons with a slew of fascinating facts about the 12.5 million procedures done in 2009. A lot of the information was unexpected, and I thought I’d share it with you. Here are 7 interesting facts about cosmetic surgery…
1. Women Get More than 90% of It
Photo Credit: Ъüζςü╚╣ε۷εг
I was amazed, and a little sad, to learn that, in 2009, women had 91% of all cosmetic procedures, leaving only 9% of procedures being done on men. To me, that says women are much more concerned about their appearance… and that makes me sad.