This is a kind of sweet treat that will not make you feel guilty because it contains low sugar which makes it perfect and highly recommended for those who are shying away from sweets like dieters and diabetic people. You will be surprised though because aside from the fact that it is so fabulously delicious, it is also very easy to put together. So, what more can you ask for? If you want to treat yourself with sweets without feeling guilty, try this recipe.
Ingredients of Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Pie:
• 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell *
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
• 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 1 cup chopped nuts
• Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Directions of Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Pie:
• Preheat oven to 325° F.
• Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
• Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream.
• If using frozen pie shell, use deep-dish style, thawed completely. Bake on baking sheet; increase baking time slightly.
• NOTE: 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener; Granular can be substituted for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Hazelnut Terrine With Raspberry Sauce Recipe …
• Sea-Salted Smoky Almond Chocolate Bark Recipe …
• Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe …
• Orange White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Chocolate “Berried Treasure” Bars Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**