This recipe is a work of art, so delicate, easy to make and delicious, not to mention the festive touch of mixed berries topped with whipped cream. This tart is as tasty as it is pleasing to the eye. You can do a little of experimentation with this recipe by using different kinds of fruits like all types of cherries and banana slices.
Ingredients of Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart:
• 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
• 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 2/3 cup NESTL?® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 cups raspberries, rinsed and dried
• 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
Directions of Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart:
• Preheat oven to 425° F.
• Place pastry circle with plastic removed on lightly floured surface; roll out slightly. Trim small amount of pastry away to form heart shape. Place heart on ungreased baking sheet. Turn edges less than 1/2 inch; flute. Prick pastry with tines of fork.
• Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
• Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for a few minutes or until chocolate is set.
• Arrange raspberries over chocolate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
• NOTE: Use remaining CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk to top ice cream or use as a dip for fruit.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Truffle Tart Recipe …
• Nesquik Chocolate Igloos Recipe …
• French Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Recipe …
• Tiny Chocolate Cakes and Fruit Kabobs Recipe …
• Individual Chocolate Espresso Souffls Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**