Believe or not, the amount of shopaholic is probably bigger than any group of addiction(15,000,000 of American is shopaholic.). We've collected 101 signs to help you define whether you belong to the group.
1. First Thing Jumps into Your Mind is Go Spend It Whenever You Get Your Pay Check or Bonus Check
2. Your Closet is Full and You Want More
3. Come Back Home Everyday with Something New
4. Never Make Grocery Shopping List and Always Come out of There Promising Yourself to Have One Next Time
5. You Get a Rush when You Make a Purchase, but You “crash” Soon Afterwards
6. You Started One Collection, then Another, then Another, then Another...
7. Your Husband Complains about You Spending on Your Accessories
8. You Never Look at the Price Tag when You Shop
9. You Choose Mall over Cinema
10. All of Your Credit Card is Maxed out for Luxury Items You Bought
11. You Use Shopping for a Quick Fix for the Blues
12. You Buy Things You Don't Have Idea Where and when You Will Use It
13. I Don't Need It, Yet, Want It Anyway
14. You Lie to Your Friends and Families about How Much You Spend
15. You Feel Emotionally Upset and Disturbed by You Own Shopping Habits
16. My Shopping Has Caused Problems in My Personal Relationships in One Way or Another
17. Bargain Equals Buy It
18. Sale Signs in Newspaper Really Turns You on
19. "I Might Need This Some Day"
20. You Go to the Same Shops More than Twice a Day Not Because You Work There
21. Trying to Find Something You Don't Need so That You Can Use the Coupon
22. Goodwill Pick up Truck Visit Your House Every Week
23. Budget? What Budget?!
24. I Can't Wait for Summer to Come so That I Can Have a Garage Sale and Use the Money to Buy...
25. Boy, Christmas is Only 364 Days Away
26. This is Perfect for My Sister... Well... I Guess I Can Use One Too
27. Consider This as a Little Treat for Myself, Again
28. I Will Just Grab One of Those, in Each Color
29. It's Less than a Hundred Bucks- 99.99
30. Garage Sales Are "new" Drive through
31. The Salespeople Felt like a Family
32. You Returned Something Knowing That You Can't Afford It but Bought It Again Anyway
33. You Spend More Time Watching Jewelry Channel than Day Time Show
34. You TVO the Home Shopping Network
35. Credit Card Applications Are Sent out before Other Bills
36. Only Read Advertisements on Newspaper
37. Shopping Website Dominates Your Bookmark
38. Choose Shopping over Sex
39. Thinking about Shopping during Sex
40. Your Favorite Vocation Spots is Either New York or Paris
41. Sneak Your New Purchase, Every Time
42. More than One Items Still Have Tags on It from a Year Ago
43. Got Different Shop's Credit Card in Your Wallet
44. More Store Newsletter and Categories than Your Personal Mail
45. EBay is One of the Best Inventions of 21th Century
46. You Marked Sample Sales on Your Calender
47. Coupons Covered Your Kids Pictures
48. Shopping is Your Regular Weekend Activity
49. You Often Late Because You Are "stuck" in the Fitting Room
50. Bored? I Know How to Fix It, Go Shopping!
To be continued...