File this under "why?" ... would you wear a slinky, clingy dress emblazoned with an enormous photo of actor-guy Steve Buscemi?
The dress, which retails at BlackMilk.com for $100 USD, was designed by James Lillis and is made of a curve-hugging polyester/elastane blend. The photo is printed on the front and back of the dress, making for an impressive view from any angle.
While it would be easy to accessorize (think patterned leggings and ankle boots, and a cropped leather jacket, with layers of silver necklaces), where would a girl wear a Steve Buscemi dress? Or perhaps the question should be, WHY would a #girl wear a Steve Buscemi dress?
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8014
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6215
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6203
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5085
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39518