As I've mentioned before, one of my favorite sandwich shops in San Francisco is Estela's. The #sandwiches are huge, fresh, relatively healthy, and easy to re-create at home. That said, I just couldn't resist bringing you one more #sandwich from my recent Estela's excursion.
Unlike the vegetarian-friendly Carrot sandwich, today's 'Wich of the Week is designed with barbecue lovers in mind. Called the Smokey #Sherm, it combines smoked turkey, smoked gouda, and barbecue sauce for a sandwich that's just slightly decadent but not too heavy. To find out how to make it,
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8054
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6275
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6213
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5085
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39718