Aren't love poems just the best? I love to #read inspiring poems about love and romance because they just renew my spirit and refresh my relationship with my spouse. I've gathered my twenty favorite love poems that I keep going back to again and again, and I thought I'd share them!
1. Life in a Love ...
While I am I, and you are you,
So long as the #world contains us both,
Me the loving and you the loth,
While the one eludes, must the other pursue.
My life is a fault at last, I fear:
It seems too much like a fate, indeed!
Though I do my best I shall scarce succeed.
But what if I fail of my purpose here?
It is but to keep the nerves at strain,
To dry one's #eyes and laugh at a fall,
And baffled, get up to begin again,—
So the chase takes up one's life, that's all.
While, #look but once from your farthest bound,
At me so deep in the dust and dark,
No sooner the old hope drops to ground
Than a new one, straight to the selfsame mark,
I shape me—
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7593
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6083
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4603
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36817