If you're like me, you're constantly looking for tips to look skinny in pictures. It's not that I'm necessarily unhappy with my #body, but if I'm going to be showing a picture to the world (or my world, at least) on Facebook or what have you, I want to look my best. I want to know how to pose, how to find my best angles, and all the #things they try to teach you on America's Next Top Model. I'm no Tyra Banks, but if you're in the same boat, then I've got some excellent tips to look skinny in pictures you may be able to use!
1. Get the Camera above You
A lot of tips to look skinny in pictures are actually subtle little tricks that any photographer can use. One such trick is to make sure that the camera above you. You don't have to place it incredibly high; you can just hold it above your head or place it on a shelf that's taller than you. Because of the angle, you'll need to look up, which elongates your neck and makes you #look wonderfully slim.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8284
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6516
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6283
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5165
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418