At some point or another, everyone suffers from a poor attitude. However, there are some #people out there who have bad attitudes all the time, and being around them can be difficult. When someone is negative, that negativity spreads, making it difficult to deal with the person. It has to be done, however, as hard as it is. Here are some tips for dealing with a bad attitude that can make #things easier for you.
1. Be Informative
You can tell someone that he or she has a bad attitude, as long as you do it maturely and tactfully. Someone with a bad attitude is likely to feel sensitive or defensive, so going on the offensive or coming off like you are attacking the person is not the right way to go. Rather, try to gently inform the person about how you feel when he or she does a certain thing. Be specific and don’t generalize, and remember to use tact.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7743
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6133
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5514
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4945
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38417