We all dread our annual check-up, but it's something that has to be done and there are a number of important things you should tell your Gyno! So make the most of that appointment and make sure you know #everything you should tell your gynecologist! I know you just want to get it over with, but if you rush through it you could be cheating yourself and your health! Here are 7 #things you should tell your Gyno on your next visit.
1. Your REAL Sexual History
You may be able to pull the wool over your BFF or your boyfriend's #eyes, but you should come clean with your doctor. She's not going to "tell" on you, and you can sign papers that prohibit your information from being released to anyone but you. Your doctor needs to know how high at risk you are for STD's and the number of partners you have had and what method of protection you use can help her determine that. And if you are a virgin? Don't be embarrassed to talk about that! Your gyno can let you know what you can do to ease the discomfort when you have sexual relationships the first #time.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7573
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6063
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4885
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4273
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36317