Few things are quite as refreshing and relaxing as a long, hot bath. Add some candles and a couple of fabulous products to the mix and you’ve got the answer to a fed-up, after-work attitude. In fact, with the right bath-time concoction, you’ll find you can remedy a whole range of dilemmas, difficulties and general aches and pains. To help you to design the perfect bathing experience for your mood and situation, I’ve done a little research and put together this list of 8 #things to add to your bath.
1. Epsom Salts
While Epsom salts might not sound like the most glamorous bath ingredient, they are among the most useful and #effective. You’ll find them on the shelf at your local supermarket or pharmacy; add about half a cup to your bath water as a remedy for general aches and pains, and to reduce inflammation.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7573
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6063
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4413
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36617