Yes, the dress that appeared on the March 2007 cover of Harpers Bazaar, Tatler and in the Sping/Summer 07 advertising for Burberry Prorsum (worn by Kate Moss none the less) is now yours for the tidy sum of £2,778. Or not so tidy sum.. but the dress is definitely a show stopper, and will always have #women around you green with envy. Like the Burberry Prorsum mirror embellished trench coat, this dress has mirrors encrusted from the shoulders to the waist with a pluging neckline and flattering skirt. It's available online now at MatchesFashion.com.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8744
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6796
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5315
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41018
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40712