2. Dress as You Normally Would
Don't dress a certain way because you think that's what he would like.
That's a sure-shot sign that you are trying too hard, especially on a first date.
When I was 15, I had the biggest crush on this guy and I knew for a fact that his ex always had her face plastered with makeup.
If he liked her that way, surely he would like me with a little blue eye shadow?
I never found out because the one and only time I experimented with it, my best friend (thankfully) caught me before anyone else could see me and made me swear I would NEVER do that to my face again.
I can't imagine what would have happened otherwise.
I probably should have read these makeup tips for a successful first date.
Moral of the story: If you are uncomfortable with very short skirts, high heels and dramatic make-up, steer clear of them.
Try and figure out what works best for you and rock that with confidence!
- If You Behave This Way when You're Dating, You're Totally Normal 💑 ...
- What Would You Rate Ashley Tisdale's Wedding Dress?
- 7 Ways to Love More and Hurt Less in a Relationship 💘 ...
- Would You Wear a Steve Buscemi Dress?
- Is It Normal to Feel like This in Your Twenties? ...
- Lessons in Kissing: Ways to Lock Lips like a Pro with 25 Kisses Every Girl Should Know ...