Fall is here and so are the Smoky Eyes! This Fall is all about eyes and to be more precise - about the Colorful Smoky Eyes! Don't be afraid to add some intense purple, blue, green or brown to your usual eye makeup and you've got the hottest #look for this Fall! Not sure which products to use?
Check out these 5 best eyeshadow palettes for smoky-eyes, with any of these you'll achieve the ultimate glamorous smoky eye look of the season!
5. Lorac Multi-Platinum Palette
“The colors are always beautifully coordinated, the textures of the powders are amazing and the price tags don’t make your heart stop. The Multi-Platinum Palette is no exception to the high standards I’ve come to expect and, in fact, it ups the ante significantly….Like all Lorac palettes, the texture of these powders is sublime. Super soft, pigmented and easily blended out, they’re a dream to work with, even something as notoriously temperamental as a glittery black.”
I very much like the colors in this palette - an all you need smoky eye kit for this fall. And with the powder texture being so fine, this great palette absolutely belongs in my #makeup bag! All for the gentle skin around the #eyes!
Price: $37.00 at Sephora.com
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8064
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6315
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6233
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5095
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39918