Prince William and his brother Prince Harry have arrived at Westminster Abbey, ready to marry fiancé Kate Middleton.
The Princes smiled and waved to crowds as they passed on their way, both dressed in their military uniforms.
William was expected to wear his RAF outfit, but instead has opted for the bright red uniform of the Irish Guards, of which he is Colonel.
Both Princes were full of smiles, and greeted guests before entering a private room in the Abbey where they will await their bride.
Other famous faces have already filled the Abbey.
Victoria Beckham arrived dressed in a dark slash-neck dress, which she designed herself, topped with a round hat.
Her husband David picked a smart Ralph Lauren suit, with his CBE medal pinned to his lapel.
Prime Minister David Cameron wore a dark blue morning suit, accompanied by his wife Samantha.
- Royal Wedding Attire: What Would You Wear?
- Carole Middleton Wedding Outfit
- Royal Wedding...the Kiss and More!
- 10 Best Places to Experience the Royal Family in the UK ...
- 7 Women Who Prove You Can ✅ Be Happy 😀 without a Husband 💍 ...
- 9 Beautiful Pale Skinned Celebs👸🏻for Girls Who Just Can't Get That Tan 🕶🔆 ...