Prince William and his brother Prince Harry have arrived at Westminster Abbey, ready to marry fiancé Kate Middleton.
The Princes smiled and waved to crowds as they passed on their #way, both dressed in their military uniforms.
William was expected to wear his RAF outfit, but instead has opted for the bright red #uniform of the Irish Guards, of which he is Colonel.
Both Princes were full of smiles, and greeted guests before entering a private room in the Abbey where they will await their bride.
Other famous faces have already filled the Abbey.
Victoria Beckham arrived dressed in a dark slash-neck dress, which she designed herself, topped with a #round hat.
Her #husband David picked a smart Ralph Lauren suit, with his CBE medal pinned to his lapel.
Prime Minister David Cameron wore a dark blue morning suit, accompanied by his wife Samantha.
- Royal Wedding: Kate Arrives at Westminster Abbey...
- Royal Wedding...the Kiss and More!
- Carole Middleton Wedding Outfit
- Royal Wedding Attire: What Would You Wear?
- 28 Silver Foxes That Will Definitely 😍 Persuade You to Date an Older Man 👴🏼 ...
- Be Inspired by Celebrities Who Have Branched out to Try New Things ❤️ ...