Drew Barrymore hardly ever plays in period films – but she fits the role perfectly despite her bubbly personality. In "Ever After", the winsome actress plays the feisty Danielle who falls in love with Prince Henry, played by Dougray Scott – in a modern, funny and touching twist to the tale of Cinderella.
More Romantic Movies:
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8744
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6796
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5315
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41018
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40712