Have you ever tried using Google to find some raunchy novels to read in times of boredom? If you haven’t, don’t even bother because such list simply can’t be found. Yup, magazines write about them, pointing out the fact that #women enjoy this type of read and yet, nobody was brave enough to mention some examples. Now, I’m not really sure do you like this type of novels or how “spiced up” you like your chick-lit but I’m going to give you some titles to check out, in case your night stand has been feeling a bit lonely these days.
1. The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice
Price: $29.70 at amazon.com
Forget sugarcoated, romantic fairy-tales because the only thing “The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty”, “Beauty’s Punishment” and “Beauty’s Release” have in common with them is the title. In this version, the Sleeping Beauty receives more than just a kiss and, from what I’ve read about this book, it may not be everybody’s cup of tea. Some would say this popular trilogy is waay to kinky, I’d say it will definitely make you blush! #Read the plot summary on Wikipedia and get the real deal only if you’re totally liberal and like the idea of totally non-romantic intercourses and everything that may follow.
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 96015
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 6679
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6189
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6023
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 55622