It's March 14, better known as 3.14, or Pi Day. I wish it was pie #day, but we'll take what we can get.
My gal geeksugar has rounded up a load of Pi Day paraphernalia, however I've found a few treats to inspire you in the kitchen. So for those of you geeky enough to get it, I present to you the Pi Pie. Created by Flickr member megpi, this awesome #pie has the pi symbol cut into the middle and the numbers going around the outside. It's so clever, I'm bummed I didn't come up with myself!
One more fun Pi Day item, check it out when you
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418