Okay, so I am naturally a blond (I dye my #hair now, but shhhh, don't tell anyone!) and that means that I am constantly on the #look out for natural treatments for mosquito bites. I can't stand when I feel the prick of the mosquito bite and now that it's the season for these little buggers, I thought that I would share some of the honest to goodness greatest remedies out there. These natural treatments for mosquito bites not only work, but they don't smell and you probably have half of these things in your kitchen/bathroom right now!
Vinegar is one of those #things that everyone has in their pantry, but do you really know what you can use it for? The Better Half and I use it to clean our bathroom tiles, but that's white vinegar; for you to kick the itch out of the mosquito bites you have to use #apple cider vinegar. This little trick will not only help you numb the pain of a mosquito bite, but I promise, you won't want to rip your #skin open once you use it — there's no burn!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8334
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6556
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5195
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518