Looks like celebs who are notorious for perpetually bad behavior or doing the goody-two-shoes act these days.
Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are on the path to wellness (we hope!). And supermodel Naomi Campbell's following suit.
She was at the helm of the 2008 Fashion for Relief charity show which is for the benefit of the White Ribbon alliance for Safe Motherhood.
According to People.com, Naomi had these 'inspirational words' for the reporters:
This is what the fashion #world is doing to give back. I won’t ask people to do anything unless I think it’s really important. I only ask when I think it’s something they will be passionate about. All these #people here tonight feel the same way.”
Other models who graced the runway included Tyson Beckford, Chanel Iman and Kim Stewart. "The OC" starlet Mischa Barton was also there to lend some frontrow support.
It's great to hear that Naomi's using her modeling prowess to do some good – instead of throwing diva hissy fits – here's to hoping we won't hear of anymore cellphone throwing episodes ever again.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7854
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5975
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5015
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38817