It's that time of year again when the stars hit Phoeniz, Arizona to join Muhammad Ali for his Celebrity Fight Night event.
This is the 13th year of the event which brings together celebs and athletes to raise money for the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute.
So who received this $3,500 gift bag as a thank you from Muhammad Ali?
Well, Muhammad Ali of course as he should try everything out, right?
Other attendees expected to pick up a bag include Sharon Stone, Donald Trump, Steve Nash, John Elway, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Josh Groban, Tony Hawk, Billy Crystal, Matt Leinart, Kenny Lofton, Reba McIntyre, Diana Ross, Emmitt Smith and Vince Young.
So what's in this knockout of a swag bag...?
• A one-night accommodation at Cordevalle, a Rosewood Resort in San Martin, CA, where the stars can bring a guest and share a bungalow, enjoy breakfast for two, wine tasting at the nearby Clos LaChance Winery, massage or golf• Passes to Disneyland• Wicked Whoopies, individually wrapped round chocolate cakes with fluffy vanilla filling in the center• A Carry-A-Tune purse• Gold and platinum luxury loveys from Queenie by Design• Swarovski crystal camisole and bra from Crystal Bra and Wearables• Gift certificate to any of Fox Restaurant Concepts in Arizona or Colorado • One dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries• Simply Devine Brownies• Solstice Sunglass Boutique gift certificate• iGo everywhere15 universal power adapter• Life is Good Jake's Duffel on chocolate• Photowow gift certificate• Make A Difference Starfish crystal necklace which benefits research and awareness for lives touched by Parkinson's and other diseases• Gourmet chocolate barks and nuts that can be customized by Bargello Farms• George Bellows: An Artist in Action art book featuring the artist's famous boxing scenes• Mon-Amie Ribbons Blanket• Hypnose Homme Eau de Toilette, Lancome's new men's fragrance...Check out the video
donovandesigns stationery products
Tees from Royal Guard Clothing
Essence of Vali aromatherapy gift pounch
Bold for Men, Dry Shave™, a non-foaming gel for use on dry, not wet, skin
Want this bag for yourself?
Then visit www.charityfolks.com/cfn starting March 26th where you can bid for this bag and proceeds will go to charity.
The charity auction runs through April 7, 2007.
- 7 Ideas for a Girls' Night in ...
- 10 Awesome Movie Night Ideas to Liven up Your Night ...
- 7 Celebrities with Parkinson's Disease ...
- Viral Roundup: Celebrity Edition ...
- 100 Things to do While Young 👱🏼♀️: the Ultimate 💯 Bucket List ✅📓 ?
- Negative Behaviors👎 to Change if You Want to Be Happier😕➡️😄 ...