The changing of season means new perfumes to compliment the cooler weather. That's why I put a list of 7 fabulous perfumes that from my experience are the best for winter season. Hope this post will help you find a wonderful, warming scent that will make you feel special during the cold days and nights ...
1. J'Adore Dior
Description: Radiant, sensual, sophisticated, J'adore is a fragrance that celebrates the renaissance of extreme femininity and the power of spontaneous emotion with a brilliant bouquet of orchids, the velvet touch of Damascus plum, and the mellowness of amaranth wood.
Notes: Mandarin, Champaca Flowers, Ivy, African Orchid, Rose, Violet, Damascus Plum, Amaranth Wood, Blackberry Musk.
Style: For the confident, sensual woman who celebrates her femininity - this is Dior's golden #girl.
Average price: $50 - $88 at sephora.com
My Comments: The great thing about J'Adore is it is very very subtle. This is good of course, especially if you’re walking through a mall and the reps just start spraying you with this perfume.
No matter how much you use J’Adore, it is never stuffy or overpowering – it’s just right. So, the next #time you walked through the mall, let them spray you – I promise… you’ll love it!
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6896
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5345
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 41112
- 3 All Natural Homemade Beauty Products for Glowing Skin ... 3535